Welcome to the Jump Start Program!
A focused, condensed and inexpensive “crash course” program designed to immediately help your team or Board of Directors start performing at higher levels!
Provide your team or Board with instant takeaway tools and foundational techniques to:
- Immediately jump start your team towards improved performance
- Stay in higher efficiency mode after the Jump Start program ends
Focused. Inexpensive. Effective. 2 short sessions:
- Session 1: Two-hour, in-person (phone for virtiual teams/Boards) session to establish successful baseline skill sets:
- Identify and learn tools to overcome hidden productivity blocks
- Create team agreements that will significantly increase accountability and follow through
- Learn impactful new tools that your team or Board can implement immediately
- Create “next steps” to ensure successful, lasting and more consistent higher performance
- Session 2: One-hour, telephone follow-up team session to:
- Build on and reinforce success tools
- Break through obstacles that may have arisen while practicing new success behaviors
- Learn additional customized tools for your team’s specific needs
- Establish forward motion action steps to help team or Board maintain increased productivity after Jump Start program ends
- Boards of Directors starting a new term together
- New leadership teams beginning their work together
- Project teams who need a solid foundation right from the start of their project
- Any teams ready for a new start in their work together
Remember: the solution to improved productivity doesn’t have to mean longer hours and working harder – but often just a simple Jump Start to change dynamics for greater success!
Call us at (510) 482-8987 to learn how YOUR team can improve their results immediately, even with fewer resources, through the Jump Start program!
Note: This Jump Start Program was designed for teams who are new to team development. If your team has already experienced a team development program previously and just needs a little “tune up” to get back on track, check out our Team Tune Up Program.
return to top