"Conquering Chaos & Distractions: The key to achieving all you want through structured support and focus"
Achieve Your Goals Coaching Group
March 10 to May 19, 2009
You’re a professional, goal-oriented person. You’ve achieved a lot!
But somehow, it feels like so many aspects of work and home life still aren’t “firing on all cylinders.” Elements are missing for complete fulfillment.
Maybe you want to be a better manager at work. Or maybe you’ve been considering how to explore a career change, or how to best work through the enormous change going on in your work environment. Work has been hectic and it’s spilling into your home life. Work/life balance has been suffering, there’s no time to focus on improving your general health - you don’t feel like you’ve been having much free time or enjoying the little you have.
What you need to “bring it all together” feels fragmented, and it can feel frustrating.
What if there were a resource that could provide focus - a mechanism to help sort it all out and help bring it all together -- to help guide you through the process of attaining that ideal state of bringing all the elements of your life to the next level?
- Are you ready to make all this change?!
- Would an environment of encouragement, support, and accountability to create that change help you?
- Would support and mentoring from like-minded professionals to help make that change possible be beneficial?
If so, this program is for you!!
Many professionals have expressed a desire for support and mentoring, as most work environments do not provide this level of professional development. At Goals InSight, we have led many successful coaching groups, including programs specifically for working professionals to receive support and mentoring on both professional and personal goals.
This group coaching program is designed for women and men in management/leadership positions and includes the following components:
- One (1) 30-minute individual telephone coaching session to be used however you desire (e.g. at program start to solidify your goals, or during the three-month program at any time to help you get “unstuck” as you are working on your goals). Additional individual coaching sessions, if desired, are available at discounted fees for program participants.
- One (1) 1.5 hour group telephone coaching session every two weeks (a total of 6 group calls over the three-month period) where you and other group members stay accountable to your goals by receiving group coaching and group insights in the areas in which you are stuck and/or would like additional perspectives. Maximum group size of 10.
- "Powerful Goal Setting: 6 Steps to Meaningful Business and Personal Achievement" audio and workbook program to help you reconnect with your values and clarify your highest priority goals and intentions using a values-based approach.
(details at http://www.goalsinsight.com/products/index.html)
- Optional "Buddy calls" (participants will be invited to touch base with a program "buddy" during the weeks that the group doesn't meet in order to maintain momentum and progress – optional for participants who want this extra level of support)
Group program dates/times (note: we meet every two weeks as follows as a group):
- Tuesday, March 10 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm pacific (3:00 to 4:30 pm eastern) time
- Tuesday, March 24 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm pacific (3:00 to 4:30 pm eastern) time
- Tuesday, April 7 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm pacific (3:00 to 4:30 pm eastern) time
- Tuesday, April 21 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm pacific (3:00 to 4:30 pm eastern) time
- Tuesday, May 5 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm pacific (3:00 to 4:30 pm eastern) time
- Tuesday, May 19 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm pacific (3:00 to 4:30 pm eastern) time
- Investment is $225 per month per participant for three months - first payment will be collected upon registration, with each of the remaining two payments (April and May) paid via credit card at the beginning of each month
- Participants are responsible for any long distance charges (depending on long-distance carrier) to join calls
- To help maintain momentum for participants who miss a call, each group coaching call will be recorded so that members can listen to the discussion afterward via a link to the audio recording
Questions? Need more information? Call us at (510) 482-8987 or send an e-mail to Susan
Ready to register? Click HERE and you will be taken directly to our shopping cart system to enter all of your registration information (note that your first month program fee will be charged at time of registration): REGISTER NOW- Registrations will be accepted until February 27.
Want to download a two-page program overview? Click HERE for a program overview to review and/or share with your friends and colleagues.
Here are comments from a few previous participants:
'This group continues to be a powerful source of inspiration, motivation, focus and accountability in achieving my professional and personal goals!'
'Very helpful to hear feedback from different perspectives'
'It's especially great because we don't get this support from work'
'The biggest benefits are receiving support and accountability in achieving my goals, inspiration and networking'
Registrations will be accepted until February 27:
return to Programs and Services
return to top